6.17.2014

Hello; It's Been a Long Time

So, I haven't posted anything since February. FEBRUARY! I've still been making cards I just haven't gotten around to post anything. But Today I have a card to share. It was super easy to make but I loved how it turned out!

I started off with a piece of water colour paper. I ripped some pieces of washi tape and put them around the edges of the cardstock to create a border. Then I used two colours of distress inks and created a water colour background. Then I stamped these flowers in a gold ink and went around the edges with the same ink.

 My favourite part of this card is the sentiment. I didn't have a small enough 'Hello' that I wanted so I went into some book paper and cut the letters I needed and pieced them together to get the sentiment I wanted! I love how it turned out!


Links to Some Supplies Used:

*Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to the stamp I used. It was Stampendous Flower Fields. 





1 comment:

  1. Love the gold on the blue! It's a very modern card with a touch of elegance

    ReplyDelete