12.22.2013

Celebrate Everyday!

I'm not very good at posting regularly, that might be a good new years resolution. haha. But today I have a non Christmas card to show. It was surprisingly difficult not to reach for my Christmas stamps. It seems that once you get into the groove, its hard to get out! I still ended up reaching for my go to 'Critters in the Snow' stamp set though. I 'scraplifted' the idea from CardMaker magazine, not exactly the same but the same layout. 

 I cut the flags from a My Minds Eye paper pad and inked the background with tumbled glass distress ink. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set. Everything is popped up on dimensionals. I stamped the polar bear onto water colour paper because I very faintly added a little shading with tumbled glass distress ink and my water brush.

Links to Some Supplies Used:












No comments:

Post a Comment