11.05.2013

Alcohol Resist!

I'm back! I haven't posted anything in what seems like fooooooorever. hahaa. I tried something new today. Didn't quite work out perfectly, but I know what to change next time! So, I attempted an alcohol ink resist technique. It worked, but you need to work in smaller sections, so the ink will come off the embossing cleaner. The other thing, is I think working with blues, and greens would work better because the pinks and yellows left a weird creamy colour on the embossing and it doesn't look very good. Although it didn't turn out really well, I though I would share the basic idea anyway. To finish off the card I created a dimensional banner to go over top. Everything is popped up with foam dots. This is a standard A2 card.

 A peek at the inside!



Links to Some Supplies Used:












No comments:

Post a Comment